FHA Requirements: Your KY FHA Loan Checklist
Mortgage Pre-Approval Loan Checklist
The following is a list of documents that may be required to process your Kentucky FHA Pre-Approval mortgage loan:
The following is a list of documents that may be required to process your mortgage loan:
- One full month’s worth of pay stubs
- Last 2 years W-2’s
- Last 2 years tax returns with all schedules
- Last two months bank statements for all accounts
- Documentation to support your funds to close if needed
- Explanation for any derogatory credit (if applicable)
- Bankruptcy and discharge paperwork (if applicable)
- Divorce decree and settlement paperwork (if applicable)
- I don’t need originals, copies are fine. You can fax, email, or drop off at my office below . I will supply you a copy of your credit report for free along with your pre-approval letter to buy a home.
It usually takes about 24 hours for a pre-approval to come back from underwriting department.
Senior Loan Officer
phone: (502) 905-3708
Let me know your questions.
Thanks and look forward to helping you