Louisville Kentucky Mortgage Programs 2011
Louisville Kentucky Mortgage Programs
As an approved Louisville Kentucky Fannie Mae (FNMA) and Louisville Ky FHA mortgage professional, I offer a wide array of kentucky loan programs, including Kentucky First Time Home Buyers Programs, Kentucky Refinance Programs, or Louisville Kentucky Renovation Home Programs. We lend on primary, secondary, and investment properties.
Kentucky Home Purchase Programs
Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer, upgrading to a new home, or buying an additional property, we offer a wide array of mortgage loan programs – many requiring a limited down payment (0 to 3%) for qualified individuals, both repeat and first time buyers.
Conforming Agency (Conventional): Loans that conform to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guidelines, including maximum loan amount, borrower credit and income levels, down payment, and eligible properties.
Kentucky FHA: Loans insured by the Federal Housing Administration, a federal assistance program that promotes home ownership by offering low down payment options, lower interest rates and easier qualifications.
Kentucky VA: Loans guaranteed by the Department of Veterans Affairs for military service members with benefits like no down payment (100% financing) and competitive (and usually lower) interest rates.
Kentucky USDA: (United States Department of Agriculture) Government-insured rural development loans for the purchase of homes in rural areas with no down payment (100% financing), no monthly mortgage insurance and low interest rates.
- Standard (k) loan– no maximum for repairs, which can include structural renovations, room additions, roof repairs and replacement of plumbing.
- Streamline (k) loan – maximum of $35,000 for repairs including simple and cosmetic renovations like new flooring, kitchen/bathroom updates and gutter repair.
See details of Stonegate’s Home Improvement Program (HIP) loans under Home Renovation Programs below.
Kentucky Housing Corporatino: KHC housing program for qualified first-time home buyers offering down payment and closing costs assistance up to $10,000 and lower rates.
Apply for a home loan by clicking the link below: It’s free and takes less than 5 minutes Or call us at 502-905-3708 for your free application over the phone
- Kentucky Fannie Mae HomePath Mortgage Loan (louisvillemortgageguide.com)
- Down Payment and Closing Costs Assistance (louisvillekentuckymortgagerates.com)
- Kentucky FHA Loan Qualifying Summary (louisvillekymortgage.net)