Down Payment and Closing Costs Assistance
Kentucky Housing recognizes that down payments, closing costs and prepaids are stumbling blocks for many potential home buyers. Here are several loan programs to help. Your KHC-approved lender can help you apply for the program that meets your need.
- Purchase price up to $243,000.
- Assistance in the form of a loan up to $6,000 in $100 increments.
- Repayable over a ten-year term at 5.50 percent. A DAP of $6,000 over ten years at 5.50 percent interest would equal a payment of $65.12.
- Available to all KHC first-mortgage loan recipients.
- Purchase price up to $243,000.
- Assistance up to $4,500
- Repayable over a ten-year term at 1.00 percent.
- Borrowers must meet Affordable DAP Household Income Limits.
More about down payment and closing costs
- No liquid asset review and no limit on borrower reserves.
- Specific credit underwriting standards may apply to down payment programs.
FHA, Government shutdown, Interest rate, Internal Revenue Service, Kentucky, Loan, Loan officer,louisville, Louisville Kentucky, Louisville Kentucky First Time Home Buyer, Mortgage, Mortgage loan,Real Estate, Refinancing, Social Security Administration, Social Security number, United States Department of Agriculture, USDA, VA loan, Washington, Zero down home loans
- Government shutdown affects on USDA, FHA, VA, Rural Housing, KHC and Fannie Mae Mortgage loans in Kentucky (mylouisvillekentuckymortgage.com)
- Government shutdown affects on USDA, FHA, VA, Rural Housing, KHC and Fannie Mae Mortgage loans in Kentucky (trulia.com)
- HARP 2.0 Refinance Guidelines for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Louisville Kentucky Mortgage Loans (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- Kentucky FHA Loans and the Government Shutdown (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- FORT KNOX, Ky. Civilians Sent Home (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- 4 Keys to VA Loan Approval | Military.com (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- FHA-backed mortgages will be halted in a shutdown | Money – WYFF Home (louisvillekymortgage.net)
- Debt to Income Ratios for A Kentucky Mortgage Loan (kentuckyvaloan.com)
- Mortgage Rule Changes: A year later (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- Down-payment Assistance Programs Louisville and Kentucky (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
According to a letter sent to mortgage lenders, the FHA said it would offer mortgage insurance to borrowers who, during the recession, filed for bankruptcy or lost their homes through a foreclosure or short-sale proceeding.
The insurance is now available to those who can prove they are no longer financially compromised — and met all other FHA requirements.
“FHA recognizes the hardships faced by these borrowers, and realizes that their credit histories may not fully reflect their true ability or propensity to repay a mortgage,” the letter says.
Besides the burden of proof on the borrower to demonstrate a recovery from the “economic event,” the potential homeowner must also complete housing counseling. This event would need to result in a minimum loss of 20% of the household income.
Senior Loan Officer
firstname.lastname@example.orgKey Financial Mortgage Co. (NMLS #1800)*
107 South Hurstbourne Parkway*
Louisville, KY 40222*
- FHA vs. Conventional Mortgage: Should I Refinance? (louisvillemortgageguide.com)
- Options can cut cash paid upfront (mylouisvillekentuckymortgage.com)
- Quicken Loans Lowers Minimum Credit Score Requirement on FHA Loans (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- FHA Facts… (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- Louisville Kentucky VA Refinance for Cashout, rate and term, and IRRL streamline VA refinance Mortgage (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- The Community Voice – Can you buy a house with previous bad credit? Yes! (mylouisvillekentuckymortgage.com)
- Blue Loan Services FHA Approved Lending Institute Helps Borrowers Find Mortgage Financing They Can Afford (prnewswire.com)
- Where to Get the Best Mortgage Rates – 4 Things You Need to Know (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- FHA: The “Take This Loan And Shove It” Proposal (They Ain’t Making Loans No More) (confoundedinterest.wordpress.com)
- Kentucky Mortgage Fannie Mae Guidelines for 2013 to include Bankruptcies, Foreclosures, Deeds in Lieu, Preforeclosure Short Sale (mylouisvillekentuckymortgage.com)
The Good Neighbor Next Door Sales Program was established December 1, 2006. This program as many others are revised and/or clarified periodically by a HUD mortgagee letter. Mortgagee Letter 2013 â€“ 20, dated June 12, 2013 was issued to further clarify the program.
- Louisville Ky Mortgage Lender FHA/VA KHC USDA Kentucky Mortgage: Good Neighbor Next Door Program offered thru HUD (louisvillekentuckyvamortgage.blogspot.com)
- Good Neighbor Next Door Program offered thru HUD (mylouisvillekentuckymortgage.com)
- Louisville Ky Mortgage Lender FHA/VA KHC USDA Kentucky Mortgage: 100% FINANCING Louisville Kentucky Mortgage (louisvillekentuckyvamortgage.blogspot.com)
- HUD Good Neighbor Program Home Foreclosure Deal (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- Louisville Ky Mortgage Lender FHA/VA KHC USDA Kentucky Mortgage: Get a HUD Home for $100 Down (louisvillekentuckyvamortgage.blogspot.com)
- Kentucky HUD Homes for Sale with the FHA $100 Down Program (louisvillemortgageguide.com)
- Jumbo mortgage loans are back on the table – The Santa Fe New Mexican: Home/Real Estate (louisvillekymortgage.net)
- The Top 5 Ways to Get a Stress-Free Mortgage (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- 100% Financing Zero Down Payment Financing Kentucky Mortgages and Home loans: Kentucky HUD Homes for Sale with the FHA $100 Down… (louisvillekentuckyvamortgage.blogspot.com)