Qualifying For A Kentucky Mortgage After Bankruptcy
Home Buyers can qualify for a Kentucky mortgage after bankruptcy:
- 2 year waiting period to qualify for FHA Loan to qualify for a FHA Loans after discharge of Chapter 7.
- One year into a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy to qualify for a Chapter Loan into a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy repayment plan.
- No waiting period after a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy discharge date.
- 4 year waiting period to qualify for a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy discharge date to qualify for a Conventional Loan.
- Two year waiting period to qualify for a Chapter 13 after Chatper 13 discharged date to qualify for a Conventional Loan.
- Four year waiting period to qualify for a Conventional Loan if you had a mortgage part of bankruptcy but the foreclosure needs to be be finalized
Joel Lobb (NMLS#57916)
Senior Loan Officer
Senior Loan Officer
American Mortgage Solutions, Inc.
10602 Timberwood Circle Suite 3
Louisville, KY 40223
Company ID #1364 | MB73346
Disclaimer: No statement on this site is a commitment to make a loan. Loans are subject to borrower qualifications, including income, property evaluation, sufficient equity in the home to meet Loan-to-Value requirements, and final credit approval. Approvals are subject to underwriting guidelines, interest rates, and program guidelines and are subject to change without notice based on applicant’s eligibility and market conditions. Refinancing an existing loan may result in total finance charges being higher over the life of a loan. Reduction in payments may reflect a longer loan term. Terms of any loan may be subject to payment of points and fees by the applicant Equal Opportunity Lender. NMLS#57916 http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/
The view and opinions stated on this website belong solely to the authors, and are intended for informational purposes only. The posted information does not guarantee approval, nor does it comprise full underwriting guidelines. This does not represent being part of a government agency. The views expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily reflect the view of my employer. Not all products or services mentioned on this site may fit all people. Mortgage loans only offered in Kentucky.