FHA Streamline Mortgage Refinance Program at Lower Interest Rates
Pittsfield, MA — (SBWIRE) — 03/28/2013 — Real-estate-yogi.com understands that he’ll need advice about this process, and is here to provide it, including:
– FHA Streamline Refinance Defined
– Eligibility for FHA Streamline Refinance
– Advantages to FHA Streamline Refinance
– No Verification of Information
Explanation of FHA Mortgage Streamline Refinance
An FHA Streamline mortgage refinance is a special financial product available only to those who currently have an FHA mortgage loan. Being part of the FHA Streamline mortgage refinance program is the fastest way for an FHA-insured borrower to refinance his mortgage. The program’s crucial characteristic is that there’s no need to have the home appraised. As an alternative, the FHA allows one to use the original price of the home as its current value, no matter what it is valued at today.
Eligibility Requirements for FHA Streamline Refinance
The first eligibility requirement for FHA mortgage Streamline refinance is to have a current FHA-insured mortgage. A homeowner must be current on his existent loan and have a history of on-time payments for one year. He must own the property for a minimum of six months before refinancing, and he must work with an FHA-approved lender. Closing costs must be paid up-front to make the process smoother.
FHA Streamline Refinance Advantages
There are several advantages to having an FHA refinance. FHA Streamline refinance mortgage rates are lower than those of non-FHA loans. They vary from 2. 25% to 2.75%. Private lenders may charge up to 5% or more. The difference between the two can mean a yearly savings of $3,000, or $250 per month. People whose credit leaves something to be desired can be approved for this type of refinancing, and the refinance mortgage is “assumable,” which means that if someone purchases one’s home, the loan can be taken over by the buyer.
No Need to Verify Data
When applying for an FHA Streamline refinance mortgage, keep this in mind: There is no need to verify any information on the application. That’s right; no checking of employment records, no looking at income, no confirmation of any data. It’s not as nutty as it seems; what the FHA does is “insure” mortgages, it doesn’t create them, so it’s in the best interests of the FHA to help lots of folks enjoy today’s low refinance rates. That’s why they don’t authenticate any data.
Real-estate-yogi.com is here to help those in need of financial guidance receive it – at no cost –from the fiscal experts on hand, located in Pittsfield, Massachusetts. For a complimentary conference, dial 800-987-1397.
Senior Loan Officer
email@example.comKey Financial Mortgage Co. (NMLS #1800)*
107 South Hurstbourne Parkway*
Louisville, KY 40222*
- Kentucky FHA Mortgage Guideline Changes April, 2013 (louisvillemortgageguide.com)
- 2013 Kentucky FHA Mortgage Changes to Mortgage Insurance (louisvillekymortgage.net)
- Louisville Ky Mortgage Lender FHA/VA KHC USDA Kentucky Mortgage: Louisville Kentucky First Time Home Buyer Programs… (louisvillekentuckyvamortgage.blogspot.com)
- Kentucky FHA Mortgage Insurance and PMI Changes for 2013 (trulia.com)
- Kentucky FHA PMI Changes for 2013 (louisvillemortgageguide.com)
- Louisville VA, FHA, USDA, KHC , Fannie Mae Mortgage Guide: Buying home doesn’t require perfect credit – Milit… (louisvillekentuckyvamortgage.blogspot.com)
- Compensating factors may affect the loan decision for a Kentucky VA Mortgage Denial. (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- Kentucky Residual Income Requirements for A VA Mortgage Loan In KY (louisvillekentuckyvamortgage.blogspot.com)
- 2013 Kentucky FHA Mortgage Changes to Mortgage Insurance (louisvillemortgageguide.com)
- Louisville Kentucky VA Refinance Loans (kentuckyvaloan.com)